FAQ  •  Registrieren  •  Anmelden

Greetings from Moostic

<<

Moostic

Leicht Verstrahlter
Leicht Verstrahlter

Beitrag So 1. Jan 2017, 09:20

Greetings from Moostic

Hello! I am Moostic, and I am from Canada! I am just another simple aspiring fanatic of Chernobyl and the exclusion zone that surrounds it.
Everything about the zone holds what would be described by most that know me as a bizzare and deep fascination with everything Chernobyl. It's history, the effects of radiation, the dead, ghostly city of Pripyat, the returning wildlife... it is all astonishing to me.
Unfortunately, I have not actually ever visited the zone, and the most I have seen of it is in pictures and videos. Of course I do intend on changing that, and hope on one day visiting the zone (NOT through those stupid paid tour bullshit.) and until recently I was not aware of this website. The moment I had discovered the forums here, I felt a glimmer of hope within - I feel myself slowly gaining more insight and immersion, and I feel my dream of finally stepping in the zone is coming closer and closer.
I hope to partake more with the community here, and perhaps maybe even meet face to face soem day! :D
Take care to all!
-Moostic
<<

jsbid

Beitrag Do 5. Jan 2017, 20:16

Re: Greetings from Moostic

Moostic hat geschrieben:NOT through those stupid paid tour bullshit.

Well, a free trip might be difficult to get these days if you're not planning
to go there illegally...

Zurück zu Offtopic