FAQ  •  Registrieren  •  Anmelden

Hello!

<<

dirk41

Leicht Verstrahlter
Leicht Verstrahlter

Beitrag Mo 6. Okt 2014, 04:42

Hello!

Firstly, I would like to say that I am glad that there are others who find this area as fascinating as I do. I have been pretty obsessed with researching everything about the zone since 2007 and hope to actually travel there one day. However, I refuse to go on one of those regular tours where you simply snap some pictures and then go home. I would like to spend as much time as I could in the zone going all around Pripyat, the plant, the array, and anything else that most tourists don't get to explore fully. It would be amazing to actually be able to climb the array and explore numerous buildings. I was wondering if anything like that would ever be possible. I have seen videos of people exploring places freely, walking inside of numerous buildings, and climbing the array but I was unsure if they were always doing this illegally? Any information would be greatly appreciated :D
<<

som3e

Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag Mo 6. Okt 2014, 18:18

Re: Hello!

Hi Dirk!

All those things you wrote about could be realized on our next trip in spring 2015. Just watch for upcoming infos on that site. If you need an individual trip just for you/your friends, i can make it possible, just write me a PM ;)
<<

dirk41

Leicht Verstrahlter
Leicht Verstrahlter

Beitrag Mo 6. Okt 2014, 20:02

Re: Hello!

That is great news! I see that I came to the right place when looking for information and "inside scoops." I have seen some of your videos and they are truly amazing. Might I add that I am jealous of your explorations! Thank you for taking the time to address my question. I must admit that I had doubted it to be possible to climb the array and fully explore the buildings of the zone. However, I am quite happy to hear that there are others who want to get the full experience out of this fascinating landscape. I will be sure to keep up to date on the forum!

Zurück zu Offtopic